Regulations of staying in the Guest House “Joanna” in Krzyszkowo
1. Check – in takes place upon arrival.
2. Check-in from 14:00, check – out before 10:00 the following day; there is a possibility to arrange the arrival and departure times with the host according to individual requirements.
3. The bedroom including the other rooms are at disposal of the Guests together with equipment and they must be checked at the time of acceptance/arrival.
4. The guest is obliged to use the rooms in accordance with their intended use and may not sublet or lend them to third parties without the consent of the host.
5. The area is subject to night silence from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
6. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the entire building. Smoking is only allowed outside in designated for this places.
7. The host has the right to terminate the rooms with other premises with immediate effect without the return previously paid deposit to persons under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants, behaving aggressively, contrary to the principles of social coexistence.
8. The host is not responsible for the property of the Guest.
9. The Guest is liable for damage caused by him/her, for which he/she is obliged to pay on-the-spot from his/her own financial resources.
10. The host indicates the Guest the parking space for the vehicle but is not responsible for its safety.
11. The Guest receives a key to the room at his or her disposal and is obliged to give it back on the departure day. In case of losing it, the costs of making a new one should be covered.
12. It is possible to come with pets after prior arrangement with the Host and for a fixed fee.
13. There is a possibility to use a washing machine for PLN 5 or to use laundry service for PLN 10.
14. The host provides explanations and advice on all questions concerning the regulations and the host asks guests to comply with them.